Only Sonora Program

How to travel into Sonora?

All foreign citizens or residents must get an FMM visa to travel beyond the Border Zone into Mexico, and carry a Passport or Passport Card.

Free for up to seven days or valid for up to 180 days for $500 pesos online here or at the Migration offices at the border. For more info download the Only Sonora brochure.