- Check the weather conditions of your destination and pack suitable clothes.
- If your destination is the beach, do not forget to bring sunscreen, after sun gel, a hat, a good book, and portable speakers, whatever you need to make your visit more pleasant.
- If you are traveling by plane (we have air connectivity to Hermosillo and Obregon):
- Do not forget to keep a copy of your documents (passport, visas, driver’s license, and plane tickets) in your suitcase in case your luggage is stolen or lost. Another option is to leave a copy of your passport and itinerary with your family or friends so that they can send it to you by mail in case of emergency.
- We recommend you carry a change of clothes in your carry-on luggage, in case your luggage is lost.
- Do not forget to pack the charger of your smartphone, camera, computer or another electronic device that you carry with you.
- If you are traveling by road:
- Check the mechanical and physical conditions of the vehicle.
- Avoid driving if you drink alcohol and using your cell phone.
- Use the safety belt, observe the speed limits and signs on the roads.
- Find out about the roads that you will drive before.
- Always carry a basic first-aid kit and water.
DURING THE TRIP
- Read the brochures and flyers of your room to find out what restaurants, attractions or hospitals are near the hotel, if necessary, or request information at the hotel desk.
- Use your GPS or Smartphone to find your position in the city, you can also download apps to locate sites of interest near you.
- Always go on excursions with specialized guides and tour operators, ask them to show you their permit or license.
- If you go to the beach or camping, dispose properly of garbage.